Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Want Sushi!

It's baby nap time again!  Time to break out the Doritos and watch Dr. Phil!  NOT that I usually watch that.  LOL.

Well I got my first "Are you pregnant?" inquiry from a stranger today.  I was pretty happy about that since at 23 weeks along, it still seems like everyone assumes I'm just really fat!  I was so tempted to buy a tacky "baby on board" t-shirt but decided against it.

In every woman's pregnancy it seems, there comes a time when she is just so darn tired of it!  I know it's a little bit early but I'm already getting to that point...

The point where I just want to eat soft cheese and sushi. 

And order a triple shot espresso or a non-virginal daiquiri. 

And sleep on my stomach!

Or take a dip in a hot tub!

Or move the couch!

But I'll be getting back to those things soon enough.  And by then I won't feel like it anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment