Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Top 5 Most Annoying Posts On Blogger

I like to read other people's blog posts. But there are 5 types of posts that drive me up the wall. I'm not knocking anyone in particular. We all occasionally spew out this drivel!

 1. 100 dumb facts about me. Yep, we get it. Filling out surveys is fun.  But let's face it, unless it's sawed off fingers or live spiders, nobody cares what topping you like on your salad! 

We also don't care what color of nail polish you like, or what incredibly boring thing you see out your window.  Unless it's a T-Rex, save it for the nightly phone call to your mom.

 2. The day that never ends.  Unfortunately this is the most typical blog post I see.  Why feel the burning need to write about a day in which nothing happened?  10 paragraphs about walking your dog, finding your remote under your butt and eating a sandwich...REALLY?
Even your mom didn't read that one all the way through!

3.  Buy my ugly stuff!  I'm sorry, but get a different hobby.  That decrepit bear with one eye, lame-o drawing or knitted grown-up "slipper sock" is just not happening.  I don't get why you haven't figured this out yet, since you haven't actually sold anything since spandex was in style.  (And honey, spandex ain't been in style for a LONG, LONG time).

4.  Collection of Cliches.  Wow...I never knew that if I only believed in myself and reached for my dreams, I could truly touch the sky!  But now I do, thanks to your oh so original and inspiring post!  I'm going to go follow my heart now...after I'm done laughing.

5.  Why I hate everything.  What is with those crazy h8ers.  They even write about hating things which are ADORABLE, like cats wearing bonnets.  I mean, no one could possibly hate cat pictures, especially not when they involve bonnets! 

And they write these blogs about the top 5 most annoying things when they are like, O.M.G. sooo super annoying themselves!  WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!


Umm....I think I better step away from the computer quietly now...


2 comments: