Monday, April 1, 2013

Disclaimer

In the past I have had problems with people feeling like they can steal things that I write and pass it off as their own, take it out of context, or just plain twist it around and post it anywhere they want to.  Just because I may be a nice person does not mean I'm going to let you have the right to steal anything that I write.

I reserve full rights to everything on my blogs, unless otherwise stated as public domain or from another author.  No portion of my blog (save for public domain content) may be copied, sold, or replicated in any way.  You are free to link to my blog in an appropriate manner if you choose.  However, please contact me for permission to use brief quotes.

Many of the pictures on my blog are in the public domain and may be downloaded for any use, however you will have to verify this first before using them.  Some of them are my own photographs and belong to me and those ones you may not use.  I have let things slide in the past but I am more up on the laws now and I might not be so lenient in the future.  Copyright infringement is a crime and can result in jail time, so just don't do it.  Hopefully none of you would! 

Thanks and happy reading!

And I apologize if any of my posts offend you! 

(Just kidding, I don't care.)

No comments:

Post a Comment